21 Reasons to Use Shea Butter
- May 17, 2018
- 0 Comments
- Category: Shea butter
OH MY Shea Butter will provide improvement in all the conditions listed below. As you use this multi-purpose cream you are likely to discover additional uses.
The amount of time required for optimum results may vary with each condition. Wrinkles, for example, require 4 to 6 weeks of daily use. Itching is relieved immediately.
- Dry Skin
- Skin rash
- Skin peeling, after tanning
- Blemishes and wrinkles
- Itching skin
- Smooth silky shave when used as shaving cream
- Small skin wounds
- Skin cracks
- Tough or rough skin (feet, elbows)
- Cold weather, wind protection
- Frost bites
- Stretch mark prevention (pregnancy, weight loss)
- Insect Bites
- Promotes healthy, glowing skin
- Muscle fatigue, aches, and tension
- For use before and after strenuous exercise
- Skin allergies such as poison ivy or poison oak
- Skin damage from heat (hot grease while cooking, radiation treatment for certain medical problems, etc.)
The information provided here or elsewhere on this site is not intended to constitute professional medical advice for treatment. We encourage you to consult your personal physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Credit for this information goes to the American Shea Butter Institute.